‘Govt must bring out White Paper on black money’
Ludhiana: BJP leader LK Advani on Sunday asked
the government to come out with a White Paper on the issue of
black money in foreign banks before the Winter Session of the
Addressing a public meeting here in the Dresi ground
in connection with his Jan Chetna Yatra, he asked the
government to make public all the 700 names of Indians who had
stashed their black money in foreign banks and the steps being
taken to bring it back.
Advani said BJP would rake up the issue in Parliament when
the winter session commences on November 22.
He said that the country’s image had received a setback in
eyes of the foreign countries because of increasing instances
Punjab Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal while welcoming
the BJP leader assured his full support in the fight against
Meeting was also addressed by Shanta Kumar a national Vice
president of the party, Annant Kumar and Ashwani Kumar
president of the Punjab unit of the BJP.
About a dozen activists of the Akali Dal (Delhi) showed
black flags to the BJP leader at Mata Rani chowk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what