‘Govt must bring out White Paper on black money’
Ludhiana: BJP leader LK Advani on Sunday asked
the government to come out with a White Paper on the issue of
black money in foreign banks before the Winter Session of the
Addressing a public meeting here in the Dresi ground
in connection with his Jan Chetna Yatra, he asked the
government to make public all the 700 names of Indians who had
stashed their black money in foreign banks and the steps being
taken to bring it back.
Advani said BJP would rake up the issue in Parliament when
the winter session commences on November 22.
He said that the country’s image had received a setback in
eyes of the foreign countries because of increasing instances
Punjab Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal while welcoming
the BJP leader assured his full support in the fight against
Meeting was also addressed by Shanta Kumar a national Vice
president of the party, Annant Kumar and Ashwani Kumar
president of the Punjab unit of the BJP.
About a dozen activists of the Akali Dal (Delhi) showed
black flags to the BJP leader at Mata Rani chowk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad