‘Govt must bring out White Paper on black money’
Ludhiana: BJP leader LK Advani on Sunday asked
the government to come out with a White Paper on the issue of
black money in foreign banks before the Winter Session of the
Addressing a public meeting here in the Dresi ground
in connection with his Jan Chetna Yatra, he asked the
government to make public all the 700 names of Indians who had
stashed their black money in foreign banks and the steps being
taken to bring it back.
Advani said BJP would rake up the issue in Parliament when
the winter session commences on November 22.
He said that the country’s image had received a setback in
eyes of the foreign countries because of increasing instances
Punjab Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal while welcoming
the BJP leader assured his full support in the fight against
Meeting was also addressed by Shanta Kumar a national Vice
president of the party, Annant Kumar and Ashwani Kumar
president of the Punjab unit of the BJP.
About a dozen activists of the Akali Dal (Delhi) showed
black flags to the BJP leader at Mata Rani chowk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part IV
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part V
- BIZARRE: On this flight, passengers go nude at 30,000 feet altitude – Watch viral video
- PITIABLE PLIGHT OF INDIAN ATHLETES: Training with worn-out shoes, Rio-bound sprinter Dutee Chand pleads for new pair
- Toll in Kashmir unrest climbs to 47, curfew continues in five districts
- AAP MLA Naresh Yadav, booked in Malerkotla sacrilege incident, arrested by Punjab police
- Ahead of key confidence vote, Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli resigns as prime minister