‘Govt must bring out White Paper on black money’
Ludhiana: BJP leader LK Advani on Sunday asked
the government to come out with a White Paper on the issue of
black money in foreign banks before the Winter Session of the
Addressing a public meeting here in the Dresi ground
in connection with his Jan Chetna Yatra, he asked the
government to make public all the 700 names of Indians who had
stashed their black money in foreign banks and the steps being
taken to bring it back.
Advani said BJP would rake up the issue in Parliament when
the winter session commences on November 22.
He said that the country’s image had received a setback in
eyes of the foreign countries because of increasing instances
Punjab Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal while welcoming
the BJP leader assured his full support in the fight against
Meeting was also addressed by Shanta Kumar a national Vice
president of the party, Annant Kumar and Ashwani Kumar
president of the Punjab unit of the BJP.
About a dozen activists of the Akali Dal (Delhi) showed
black flags to the BJP leader at Mata Rani chowk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister