Harper enjoys food at roadside `dhaba`
Chandigarh: Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper did not miss the opportunity to savour Punjabi delicacies as he found time to have his dinner at a `dhaba` here Wednesday.
From Punjab`s favourite butter chicken to lemon chicken, palak paneer, shahi paneer, tadka dal to other Punjabi delicacies everything was laid out for the Canadian guests at the roadside eatery in Sector 28 market.
After a sumptuous dinner, the guests relished the traditional `Kulfi (ice cream).`
On their arrival at the `dhaba`, Harper and his 60-member delegation were greeted by traditional Bhangra and Gidda dancers performing to the beats of the Punjabi drums.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?