Heroin worth Rs 3.75 cr seized near Indo-Pak border
Amritsar (Punjab): The Border Security Force on Thursday seized 750 gm of heroin valued at Rs 3.75 crore in the international market and arrested a person in this connection near the Indo-Pak border here.
Security forces noted suspicious movement of an alleged smuggler, identified as Dayal Singh near Mohinder Border Out Post here and arrested him, BSF officials said.
Later, the contraband was recovered from his possession, they said, adding the further probes are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended