Heroin worth Rs 3.75 cr seized near Indo-Pak border
Amritsar (Punjab): The Border Security Force on Thursday seized 750 gm of heroin valued at Rs 3.75 crore in the international market and arrested a person in this connection near the Indo-Pak border here.
Security forces noted suspicious movement of an alleged smuggler, identified as Dayal Singh near Mohinder Border Out Post here and arrested him, BSF officials said.
Later, the contraband was recovered from his possession, they said, adding the further probes are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Major water crisis in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula - Know reason behind it