Heroin worth Rs 3.75 cr seized near Indo-Pak border
Amritsar (Punjab): The Border Security Force on Thursday seized 750 gm of heroin valued at Rs 3.75 crore in the international market and arrested a person in this connection near the Indo-Pak border here.
Security forces noted suspicious movement of an alleged smuggler, identified as Dayal Singh near Mohinder Border Out Post here and arrested him, BSF officials said.
Later, the contraband was recovered from his possession, they said, adding the further probes are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'