I am peeved with Navjot Singh Sidhu: Punjab CM
Tarn Taran: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Wednesday described BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu`s recent outbursts against the state government as a "wrong move" and said he was peeved with the cricketer-turned-politician.
"I am very much peeved with Navjot Singh Sidhu`s recent outbursts," Badal told reporters on the sidelines of a function at Khadoor Sahib here.
"I think this is a wrong move by Sidhu...Even his party has failed to understand why he is doing this," Badal said.
Sidhu had accused the SAD-BJP government of stalling developmental projects in his Amritsar parliamentary constituency.
The Chief Minister said Sidhu`s outbursts would hardly affect the prospects of the SAD-BJP alliance in the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls as people were fed up of UPA`s misrule.
"This (Sidhu`s outburst) would not affect the SAD-BJP alliance in the forthcoming elections...People are worried about UPA`s misrule and they want to throw them out," Badal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town