I am peeved with Navjot Singh Sidhu: Punjab CM
Tarn Taran: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Wednesday described BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu`s recent outbursts against the state government as a "wrong move" and said he was peeved with the cricketer-turned-politician.
"I am very much peeved with Navjot Singh Sidhu`s recent outbursts," Badal told reporters on the sidelines of a function at Khadoor Sahib here.
"I think this is a wrong move by Sidhu...Even his party has failed to understand why he is doing this," Badal said.
Sidhu had accused the SAD-BJP government of stalling developmental projects in his Amritsar parliamentary constituency.
The Chief Minister said Sidhu`s outbursts would hardly affect the prospects of the SAD-BJP alliance in the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls as people were fed up of UPA`s misrule.
"This (Sidhu`s outburst) would not affect the SAD-BJP alliance in the forthcoming elections...People are worried about UPA`s misrule and they want to throw them out," Badal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened