I am peeved with Navjot Singh Sidhu: Punjab CM
Tarn Taran: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Wednesday described BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu`s recent outbursts against the state government as a "wrong move" and said he was peeved with the cricketer-turned-politician.
"I am very much peeved with Navjot Singh Sidhu`s recent outbursts," Badal told reporters on the sidelines of a function at Khadoor Sahib here.
"I think this is a wrong move by Sidhu...Even his party has failed to understand why he is doing this," Badal said.
Sidhu had accused the SAD-BJP government of stalling developmental projects in his Amritsar parliamentary constituency.
The Chief Minister said Sidhu`s outbursts would hardly affect the prospects of the SAD-BJP alliance in the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls as people were fed up of UPA`s misrule.
"This (Sidhu`s outburst) would not affect the SAD-BJP alliance in the forthcoming elections...People are worried about UPA`s misrule and they want to throw them out," Badal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!
- Salman Khan ‘raped woman’ remark controversy: Actor evades media, refuses to say ‘sorry’ – Watch