I was never a politician: Bibi Jagir Kaur
New Delhi: Coming out of oblivion after a long spell former President of Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee, Bibi Jagir Kaur in lines with the party voice says, “It’s the only SAD-BJP alliance that has capability to go to polls with an agenda of development of the state.”
Sharing her personal feelings with the Reporter and Anchor Gagan Deep Chauhan in ‘Satsriakal Pradhan Ji on Zee Punjabi she defends herself for being framed as a killer of her 18 yrs old daughter and says ‘as the matter is pending before the court so would not like to comment on it but, honestly, I was framed by my political rivals”.
Bibi Jagir Kaur the one and only former female President of SGPC shares “I was never a politician but a hardcore religious person throughout and believe nothing can go wrong in my life despite all the odds I have faced so far.
This one time Akali Dal MLA from Bhulath in distt Kapurthala, believes ‘service of mankind should be the sole objective of one’s life and politics should complement to serve them.
Sanjay Vohra, Editor Zee Punjabi says “viewers are appreciating “Sat Sriakal Pradhan Ji’ a lot as it brings in eminent punjabi leaders from ruling and opposition parties alike with alienation to none.”
Watch ‘Satsriakal Pradhan ji with Bibi Jagir Kaur on Sunday 27/03/11 at 7.30 PM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured