IAF helicopter makes emergency landing in Punjab
Gurdaspur: An Indian Air Force (IAF) helicopter, carrying 17 staff personnel, was on Monday forced to make an emergency landing due to technical snag in the fields at Bagranian village, about 15 kms from here, police said.
However, there was no casualty and all occupants of the chopper, including an Air Commander were safe, they said.
An IAF chopper, carrying 17 Air Force personnel, took its flight from Adampur air base and was headed for Halwara air base.
However, the chopper developed a snag forcing the pilot to make an emergency landing in the fields at Bagranian village, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars