IAF helicopter makes emergency landing in Punjab
Gurdaspur: An Indian Air Force (IAF) helicopter, carrying 17 staff personnel, was on Monday forced to make an emergency landing due to technical snag in the fields at Bagranian village, about 15 kms from here, police said.
However, there was no casualty and all occupants of the chopper, including an Air Commander were safe, they said.
An IAF chopper, carrying 17 Air Force personnel, took its flight from Adampur air base and was headed for Halwara air base.
However, the chopper developed a snag forcing the pilot to make an emergency landing in the fields at Bagranian village, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea