IAF helicopter makes emergency landing in Punjab
Gurdaspur: An Indian Air Force (IAF) helicopter, carrying 17 staff personnel, was on Monday forced to make an emergency landing due to technical snag in the fields at Bagranian village, about 15 kms from here, police said.
However, there was no casualty and all occupants of the chopper, including an Air Commander were safe, they said.
An IAF chopper, carrying 17 Air Force personnel, took its flight from Adampur air base and was headed for Halwara air base.
However, the chopper developed a snag forcing the pilot to make an emergency landing in the fields at Bagranian village, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened