IAF helicopter makes emergency landing in Punjab
Gurdaspur: An Indian Air Force (IAF) helicopter, carrying 17 staff personnel, was on Monday forced to make an emergency landing due to technical snag in the fields at Bagranian village, about 15 kms from here, police said.
However, there was no casualty and all occupants of the chopper, including an Air Commander were safe, they said.
An IAF chopper, carrying 17 Air Force personnel, took its flight from Adampur air base and was headed for Halwara air base.
However, the chopper developed a snag forcing the pilot to make an emergency landing in the fields at Bagranian village, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH