Infant dies under mysterious circumstances
Chandigarh: An infant died under mysterious circumstances at the prestigious PGIMER on Saturday, police said.
The mother of the baby boy, who was born on June 16 at the maternity ward of the institute in the third floor, found him missing from the bed of her ward after she returned from the bathroom, they said.
Later, the infant was found dead on the ground floor, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- DNA : Today in History, 22nd August 2016
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh