Infant dies under mysterious circumstances
Chandigarh: An infant died under mysterious circumstances at the prestigious PGIMER on Saturday, police said.
The mother of the baby boy, who was born on June 16 at the maternity ward of the institute in the third floor, found him missing from the bed of her ward after she returned from the bathroom, they said.
Later, the infant was found dead on the ground floor, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player