Infant dies under mysterious circumstances
Chandigarh: An infant died under mysterious circumstances at the prestigious PGIMER on Saturday, police said.
The mother of the baby boy, who was born on June 16 at the maternity ward of the institute in the third floor, found him missing from the bed of her ward after she returned from the bathroom, they said.
Later, the infant was found dead on the ground floor, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra