KZF terrorists remanded in police custody
Phagwara (Punjab): Two Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF) terrorists, arrested on charges of waging war against the Centre, have been remanded in police custody till May 24 by a local court.
Nawanshahr Chief Judicial Magistrate K S Cheema yesterday sent the two terrorists to police custody till May 24.
KZF terrorists Sukhwinder Singh and Sandip Singh nabbed near Karnana village on Sunday and 2.7 kg RDX, three indigenous bombs, as many detonators, two pistols, three magazines and 11 live cartridges were recovered from their possession, Patiala Zone IGP Paramjit Singh Gill said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed