KZF terrorists remanded in police custody
Phagwara (Punjab): Two Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF) terrorists, arrested on charges of waging war against the Centre, have been remanded in police custody till May 24 by a local court.
Nawanshahr Chief Judicial Magistrate K S Cheema yesterday sent the two terrorists to police custody till May 24.
KZF terrorists Sukhwinder Singh and Sandip Singh nabbed near Karnana village on Sunday and 2.7 kg RDX, three indigenous bombs, as many detonators, two pistols, three magazines and 11 live cartridges were recovered from their possession, Patiala Zone IGP Paramjit Singh Gill said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers