‘Malvinder exit: No impact on Cong prospects’
Samana: Union Minister and MP
Preneet Kaur on Monday said the defection of Malvinder Singh to
the Shiromani Akali Dal would have no impact on poll prospects
of the Congress in Samana constituency.
Preneet said the party was above and over any individual
and and they have no identity without the party.
Denied ticket to contest from the Samana assembly seat,
Punjab Congress chief Amarinder Singh`s younger brother
Malvinder Singh had quit the Congress and joined the SAD.
Raninder Singh, son of Amarinder, has been nominated as
Congress candidate from Samana constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...