‘Malvinder exit: No impact on Cong prospects’
Samana: Union Minister and MP
Preneet Kaur on Monday said the defection of Malvinder Singh to
the Shiromani Akali Dal would have no impact on poll prospects
of the Congress in Samana constituency.
Preneet said the party was above and over any individual
and and they have no identity without the party.
Denied ticket to contest from the Samana assembly seat,
Punjab Congress chief Amarinder Singh`s younger brother
Malvinder Singh had quit the Congress and joined the SAD.
Raninder Singh, son of Amarinder, has been nominated as
Congress candidate from Samana constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'