Man kills girl with sword after she spurns his proposal
Batala: A 22-year-old woman was allegedly murdered with a sword by a man whose marriage proposal the victim had repeatedly turned down at Kandila village near here.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Parminder Singh said that Baljinder Kaur (22), a resident of Kandila village was returning to her house with her sister after paying obeisance at Gurdwara Nanak Sar when Kuldip Singh alias Heera (24), a resident of Natt village attacked and killed her last night with a sword.
Kuldeep was keen to marry the victim, but she was refuting his proposal, the DSP added.
After being repeatedly spurned by the victim, infuriated Kuldeep last night killed her, the DSP said.
Police have arrested the accused and further investigation is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical