Man seeks court intervention in checking irregularities
Chandigarh: The maximum temperatures on Monday settled a few notches below normal level after many places in Haryana and a few areas in Punjab were lashed by rains.
Chandigarh, which received heavy overnight rains, recorded a maximum temperature of 30.8 deg C, seven notches below normal, the weather office here said.
In Haryana, Ambala`s maximum temperature dropped by nine degrees below normal to settle at 29 deg C.
Hisar`s high settled at 32 deg C, down nine notches while Bhiwani today recorded a high of 36 deg C.
Narnaul registered a high of 33.6 deg C, seven degrees below normal.
In Punjab, Patiala had a pleasant day at 30.6 deg C, down seven notches while Ludhiana recorded a high of 32.8 deg C.
Amritsar`s maximum was down by five notches at 34.8 deg C.
The MeT has forecast moderate to heavy rain and thunder showers are likely to occur at many places in Haryana and at a few places in Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog