March to commemorate 29 years of Operation Blue Star
Amritsar: Radical Sikh outfit `Dal Khalsa` will carry out a march to commemorate 29th anniversary of Operation Blue Star.
This was announced today by outfit`s spokesperson Kanwarpal Singh here.
The march will start from `Dal Khalsa` office and conclude at `Akal Takht`, he said.
Operation Blue Star was carried out in 1984 to flush out militants from the Golden Temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says