March to commemorate 29 years of Operation Blue Star
Amritsar: Radical Sikh outfit `Dal Khalsa` will carry out a march to commemorate 29th anniversary of Operation Blue Star.
This was announced today by outfit`s spokesperson Kanwarpal Singh here.
The march will start from `Dal Khalsa` office and conclude at `Akal Takht`, he said.
Operation Blue Star was carried out in 1984 to flush out militants from the Golden Temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself