Married woman gang-raped in Punjab
Batala: A married woman has been allegedly gang-raped by four persons at Kiri Afgana village, police said here Tuesday.
The 24-year-old woman was raped by four persons when she went to see her husband, a labourer, on the intervening night of January 26- 27. The victim was taken to the nearby fields by the four accused, who raped her and they threatened to kill her if she raised an alarm, victim`s mother said in her complaint to the police on January 28.
The police has registered a case of rape against Mandeep Masih, Tarlab Singh, Harpreet Singh and Jassi on the complaint of the victim`s mother.
However, no arrest has been made in this connection, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack