Mass copying during Class-X exam at Punjab school detected
Gurdaspur: The Punjab School Education Board on Monday recommended cancellation of Class X English paper examination after mass copying was detected in a private school here.
During a raid by flying squad of PSEB at Modern Janta school at Kalanaur area, it was found that most of the students were indulging in copying, education officials said, adding that the Board has recommended cancellation of the examination.
Meanwhile in a local government school, an examination superintendent was suspended for not preventing help from outsiders to examinees.
The flying squad visited the examination centre at government senior secondary school at Durgabad village and found that some persons were throwing cheating material from the window to the students inside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video