Mass copying during Class-X exam at Punjab school detected
Gurdaspur: The Punjab School Education Board on Monday recommended cancellation of Class X English paper examination after mass copying was detected in a private school here.
During a raid by flying squad of PSEB at Modern Janta school at Kalanaur area, it was found that most of the students were indulging in copying, education officials said, adding that the Board has recommended cancellation of the examination.
Meanwhile in a local government school, an examination superintendent was suspended for not preventing help from outsiders to examinees.
The flying squad visited the examination centre at government senior secondary school at Durgabad village and found that some persons were throwing cheating material from the window to the students inside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners