Mass copying during Class-X exam at Punjab school detected
Gurdaspur: The Punjab School Education Board on Monday recommended cancellation of Class X English paper examination after mass copying was detected in a private school here.
During a raid by flying squad of PSEB at Modern Janta school at Kalanaur area, it was found that most of the students were indulging in copying, education officials said, adding that the Board has recommended cancellation of the examination.
Meanwhile in a local government school, an examination superintendent was suspended for not preventing help from outsiders to examinees.
The flying squad visited the examination centre at government senior secondary school at Durgabad village and found that some persons were throwing cheating material from the window to the students inside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing