Mass copying during Class-X exam at Punjab school detected
Gurdaspur: The Punjab School Education Board on Monday recommended cancellation of Class X English paper examination after mass copying was detected in a private school here.
During a raid by flying squad of PSEB at Modern Janta school at Kalanaur area, it was found that most of the students were indulging in copying, education officials said, adding that the Board has recommended cancellation of the examination.
Meanwhile in a local government school, an examination superintendent was suspended for not preventing help from outsiders to examinees.
The flying squad visited the examination centre at government senior secondary school at Durgabad village and found that some persons were throwing cheating material from the window to the students inside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa