Mass copying during Class-X exam at Punjab school detected
Gurdaspur: The Punjab School Education Board on Monday recommended cancellation of Class X English paper examination after mass copying was detected in a private school here.
During a raid by flying squad of PSEB at Modern Janta school at Kalanaur area, it was found that most of the students were indulging in copying, education officials said, adding that the Board has recommended cancellation of the examination.
Meanwhile in a local government school, an examination superintendent was suspended for not preventing help from outsiders to examinees.
The flying squad visited the examination centre at government senior secondary school at Durgabad village and found that some persons were throwing cheating material from the window to the students inside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls