Migrant woman burnt alive in accidental fire
Phagwara: A migrant woman was burnt alive when a fire broke out in her hut at village Khajurala, 8 kms from here, along the national highway, police said on Tuesday.
Vinni and her husband Mukaan, a migrant labourer, were sleeping in their hut after lighting an earthen lamp. When suddenly the house caught fire due to the flame of the lamp yesterday.
The woman died in the incident, they said, adding her husband had escaped unhurt.
The body has been sent for a post mortem examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location