Minimum temperature rises in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: The minimum temperature in most
parts of Punjab and Haryana rose by upto four notches above
normal even as certain places in the region were covered by
The minimum temperature hovered between one to four
degrees Celsius in most parts of Punjab and Haryana, the MeT
office said here.
In the plains of Punjab and Haryana, Narnaul was the
coldest place with a low of 9.1 degrees Celsius, which was
however, one notch above normal.
While Rohtak settled at a low of 9.9 degrees Celsius, the
minimum temperature at Patiala and Hisar was an identical 10.5
degrees Celsius, which was one and two degrees Celsius
respectively above normal.
Among other places, Amritsar had a low of 10.6 degrees
Celsius, four notches above normal, followed by 11 degrees
Celsius at Ludhiana which was two notches above normal.
Ambala recorded a low of 11.6 degrees Celsius, three
notches above normal, while Chandigarh had 12.7 degrees
Celsius, four notches above normal.
The MeT forecast partly cloudy sky at most places and
further rise in minimum temperature during the next two
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price