Minimum temperatures hover above normal in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: The minimum temperatures hovered a few notches above normal across Punjab and Haryana on Monday.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 8.6 degrees Celsius, one notch above normal, the MeT here said.
In Punjab, Amritsar registered a low of 10.1 deg C, up five notches, while Ludhiana`s minimum settled at 9.8 deg C, four above normal.
Patiala and Adampur recorded an identical low of 10.6 deg C.
Hisar and Ambala in Haryana also recorded above normal minimums at 8.3 deg C and 10 deg C, respectively.
Karnal registered a low of 8.4 deg C, while Narnaul (7.2 deg C) and Bhiwani (9 deg C) also registered above normal minimum temperatures.
A MeT official said that fog prevailed at Chandigarh airport area this morning. Visibility was also less at Ambala and Karnal due to foggy conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog