Minimum temperatures remain below normal in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Minimum temperature in most parts
of Punjab and Haryana hovered below normal limits even as few
places in the region had mist and fog in the morning.
The mercury hovered between one to three degrees Celsius
below normal in Punjab and Haryana, the MeT office said here
Several places in the region, including Amritsar, Narnaul
and Rohtak had fog and mist in the morning.
In the plains of Punjab and Haryana, Amritsar was the
coldest place with a low of 6.5 degrees Celsius, which was one
notch below normal.
While Karnal settled at a low of 8.2 degrees Celsius,
three notches below normal, the minimum temperature at Narnaul
was 8.3 degrees Celsius, one notch below normal.
Among other places, Hisar had a low of eight degrees
Celsius, which was three notches below normal, followed by 9.4
degrees Celsius at Ludhiana, one notch below normal, 7.7
degrees Celsius each at Chandigarh and Patiala.
Rohtak had a low of 9.8 degrees Celsius followed by ten
degrees Celsius at Gurgaon, 10.9 degrees Celsius at Ambala and
11 degrees Celsius at Bhiwani.
The MeT forecast dry weather in the region during the next
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat