Minor abducted, raped in Gurdaspur
Gurdaspur: A minor girl was allegedly abducted and raped by two youths when she had gone for nature`s call at Dupai village, police said here on Friday.
The victim (15), was allegedly abducted to a secluded place and raped yesterday by two youths identified as Parduman Singh and Ranjit Singh, both in their early 20s and are residents of Nangal Jhaur village, they said.
The reason for their visit to victim’s village could not be known. She was threatened with dire consequences if she disclosed about the rape.
Both the accused are absconding and a case of abduction and rape has been registered against them, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir