Minor raped by married man in Batala
Batala: A minor girl was allegedly raped by a married person in his house at Bauli Inderjit locality here, police said Monday.
Sukhwant Singh, resident of village Mattia in Amritsar, has lodged a complaint with the civil lines police station that his minor daughter (13), went missing from her house on the intervening night of February 16 and 17. She was later found from near a temple.
The girl then told her family that a person identified as Bhupinder Singh has allegedly took her forcibly to his house where he raped her in the presence of his wife Raj Kaur.
Police has registered a case against Bhupinder Singh and his wife Raj Kaur, who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal