Minor raped by married man in Batala
Batala: A minor girl was allegedly raped by a married person in his house at Bauli Inderjit locality here, police said Monday.
Sukhwant Singh, resident of village Mattia in Amritsar, has lodged a complaint with the civil lines police station that his minor daughter (13), went missing from her house on the intervening night of February 16 and 17. She was later found from near a temple.
The girl then told her family that a person identified as Bhupinder Singh has allegedly took her forcibly to his house where he raped her in the presence of his wife Raj Kaur.
Police has registered a case against Bhupinder Singh and his wife Raj Kaur, who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win