Minor student abducted, raped in Punjab
Moga: A 17-year-old girl, a student of Class XII, was allegedly abducted from her house and taken to a deserted tube well in a village where she was raped by three persons, police said on Monday.
The victim, who hails from a village under Baghapurana police station, was abducted from her house on February 01.
The accused after kidnapping the girl, raped her following which the girl fell unconscious. The accused then dumped the victim near her house and escaped, they said.
The victim later narrated the incident to her parents and a police complaint was lodged yesterday.
The girl in her complaint alleged that she was forcibly dragged from her house by one of the accused and the other two pulled her inside a waiting car.
SSP Moga, Ashish Chaudhry, has constituted a Special Investigation Team to nab the accused, who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth