Missing son of BSF officer found in Delhi
Jalandhar: The son of a BSF officer, who went missing two days ago, was found on Monday at his "girl friend`s" home in the national capital, police said.
"Gopal Dubey, who went missing on Saturday, was staying with his girlfriend in New Delhi," Assistant Police Commissioner Manpreet Singh Dhillo told reporters at a press conference here.
Gopal went to school with his sister but did not return home, following which there were reports of his kidnapping, which were later denied by his family members, he said.
Dubey had befriended the girl here and they continued their friendship on social networking site.
The girl had called the boy to Delhi, Dhillo said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins