Missing son of BSF officer found in Delhi
Jalandhar: The son of a BSF officer, who went missing two days ago, was found on Monday at his "girl friend`s" home in the national capital, police said.
"Gopal Dubey, who went missing on Saturday, was staying with his girlfriend in New Delhi," Assistant Police Commissioner Manpreet Singh Dhillo told reporters at a press conference here.
Gopal went to school with his sister but did not return home, following which there were reports of his kidnapping, which were later denied by his family members, he said.
Dubey had befriended the girl here and they continued their friendship on social networking site.
The girl had called the boy to Delhi, Dhillo said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble