Missing son of BSF officer found in Delhi
Jalandhar: The son of a BSF officer, who went missing two days ago, was found on Monday at his "girl friend`s" home in the national capital, police said.
"Gopal Dubey, who went missing on Saturday, was staying with his girlfriend in New Delhi," Assistant Police Commissioner Manpreet Singh Dhillo told reporters at a press conference here.
Gopal went to school with his sister but did not return home, following which there were reports of his kidnapping, which were later denied by his family members, he said.
Dubey had befriended the girl here and they continued their friendship on social networking site.
The girl had called the boy to Delhi, Dhillo said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you