Murdered DSP`s father slams police investigation
Ludhiana: The father of murdered DSP Moga
Balraj Singh Gill on Sunday accused the police of carrying out a
"shabby and unsatisfactory" investigation into the killing and
alleged that crucial evidence at the crime scene was
77-year-old Kashmir Singh Gill alleged that police wasted
more than two hours in taking him to different places like
Sahnewal and Haibowal before going to the farm house in Golf
Link Apartment at Hambran road where his only son was found
dead along with a woman Monika.
"The police sounded no alert or made any nakabandi to nab
the culprits for hours together after the incident," he
alleged, adding that this gave the killers sufficient time to
The police, he charged, have almost lost their way in the
investigation and are groping in the dark leading to "damaging
rumours" against his son and the family.
Gill, who was a commandant in the CRPF, claimed that his
son had no relations with Monika.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal