Next Punjab election to be a do-or-die fight: Dhillon
Chandigarh: The law and order situation in the state will be a key poll issue in the next Punjab election. In addition, during the election maintaining the law and order will be a big challenge. The much talked about weekly program ‘Sat-Sri-Akal Pradhan Ji` of Zee Punjabi outlines both the aspects.
The guest on this week’s episode of this programme is Congress MLA Kewal Singh Dhillon, popularly known as ‘Pepsi King’. It was during the shooting of the programmee that Gagan Deep Chouhan, the producer and anchor of ‘Sat-Sri-Akal Pradhan Ji`, met a number of people in Barnala, the constituency of Dhillon. Many of them were dissatisfied with the law and order situation in the state. They highlighted the inefficiency of police and administration to tackle the situation.
However, on his part MLA Dhillon made it clear that the next election will be a do-or-die fight.
The programmee will throw light on various aspects of industrialist-turned-politician Kewal Singh Dhillon. After completing his studies abroad he came back to his own soil and entered the political arena. From his mischief to his leadership quality, it will sketch all.
The programmee will be telecast at 7.30 pm on Sunday (March 6). Also catch the repeat telecast of the programmee at 10.30 pm on Tuesday and 7.30 pm on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader