Next Punjab election to be a do-or-die fight: Dhillon
Chandigarh: The law and order situation in the state will be a key poll issue in the next Punjab election. In addition, during the election maintaining the law and order will be a big challenge. The much talked about weekly program ‘Sat-Sri-Akal Pradhan Ji` of Zee Punjabi outlines both the aspects.
The guest on this week’s episode of this programme is Congress MLA Kewal Singh Dhillon, popularly known as ‘Pepsi King’. It was during the shooting of the programmee that Gagan Deep Chouhan, the producer and anchor of ‘Sat-Sri-Akal Pradhan Ji`, met a number of people in Barnala, the constituency of Dhillon. Many of them were dissatisfied with the law and order situation in the state. They highlighted the inefficiency of police and administration to tackle the situation.
However, on his part MLA Dhillon made it clear that the next election will be a do-or-die fight.
The programmee will throw light on various aspects of industrialist-turned-politician Kewal Singh Dhillon. After completing his studies abroad he came back to his own soil and entered the political arena. From his mischief to his leadership quality, it will sketch all.
The programmee will be telecast at 7.30 pm on Sunday (March 6). Also catch the repeat telecast of the programmee at 10.30 pm on Tuesday and 7.30 pm on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees