No conclusion of heart failure of Fiza, says doctors
Patiala: The mystery surrounding the death of Anuradha Bali aka Fiza continues, as the pathology department of a local hospital could not arrive to any conclusion about the reason for her cardiac arrest.
A team led by the head of the department at Rajindra Hospital, Dr Manjeet Singh, Dr Anil Suri and Vijay Kumar Bodna, both associate professors have examined the heart samples of Fiza which was in a "highly decomposed" state.
"We have received the heart in a very decomposed state," Dr Bal told reporters here on Thursday.
He said that the decomposition of the victim`s body for 3-4 days has led to Autolysis of cells.
Elaborating Autolysis, Dr Bal said that Autolytic cell destruction is uncommon in living adult organisms and usually occurs in injured cells or dying tissue.
The doctors have re-examined the heart and arrived at the conclusion that the cause of death is due to Autolysis, he said, adding that it is not clear from the samples why she had a heart failure.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Shocking! 13-year-old girl raped, set ablaze in Rajasthan
- Pro-EU Londoners rebel with `Lexit` secession call
- Maiden flight of Su-30 MKI with BrahMos missile successful
- Turkey police detain 28 in raids on Erdogan foes
- AAP MLA arrested for sexual harassment, Kejriwal attacks PM with ''Emergency'' taunt