No kitchen fire lit in Sarabjit`s village
Amritsar: Not a single home lit the kitchen fire in Bikhwind commiserating with the family of Sarabjit Singh, who died in a Pakistani hospital this morning.
Condoling the death of Sarabjit, who was brutally attacked by inmates in a Lahore jail, people in his village did not prepare food and were instead involved in making arrangements for the last rites.
People from the nearby villages also poured into Sarabjit`s house after hearing the news of his death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!