No kitchen fire lit in Sarabjit`s village
Amritsar: Not a single home lit the kitchen fire in Bikhwind commiserating with the family of Sarabjit Singh, who died in a Pakistani hospital this morning.
Condoling the death of Sarabjit, who was brutally attacked by inmates in a Lahore jail, people in his village did not prepare food and were instead involved in making arrangements for the last rites.
People from the nearby villages also poured into Sarabjit`s house after hearing the news of his death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says