No kitchen fire lit in Sarabjit`s village
Amritsar: Not a single home lit the kitchen fire in Bikhwind commiserating with the family of Sarabjit Singh, who died in a Pakistani hospital this morning.
Condoling the death of Sarabjit, who was brutally attacked by inmates in a Lahore jail, people in his village did not prepare food and were instead involved in making arrangements for the last rites.
People from the nearby villages also poured into Sarabjit`s house after hearing the news of his death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?