No one is communal in politics: Badal on Modi
Muktsar: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Wednesday said no one is communal in politics, while commenting on opposition`s charges against BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
"No one is communal in politics... Congress has always followed the policy of `divide and rule` to achieve their political interests," he told reporters here.
Stressing that the SAD-BJP alliance was fully secular, the Chief Minister said, joining hands by parties like Peoples Party of Punjab and Congress would hardly have any effect on the ruling coalition.
Badal said the SAD-BJP alliance would register a spectacular win from all 13 Lok Sabha seats in the ensuing general elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA