No one is communal in politics: Badal on Modi
Muktsar: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Wednesday said no one is communal in politics, while commenting on opposition`s charges against BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
"No one is communal in politics... Congress has always followed the policy of `divide and rule` to achieve their political interests," he told reporters here.
Stressing that the SAD-BJP alliance was fully secular, the Chief Minister said, joining hands by parties like Peoples Party of Punjab and Congress would hardly have any effect on the ruling coalition.
Badal said the SAD-BJP alliance would register a spectacular win from all 13 Lok Sabha seats in the ensuing general elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!