No place for corruption in judiciary: Justice Jasbir Singh
Amritsar: Acting Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court Justice Jasbir Singh today said corruption has no place in the judicial system and everybody involved in the system should do the best to maintain the public faith in judiciary.
"Corruption has no place in the judicial system and corrupt official wouldn`t be spared at any cost," Justice Jasbir Singh said.
"People of the nation have immense faith in the judicial system, so everybody involved in the system should do the best to maintain the public faith in judiciary," Singh said.
Justice Jasbir Singh was here in the border town of Ajnala where he laid the foundation stone of Judicial Court complex. The project is likely to be completed within a period of one year.
He said that currently 41 benches were working in Punjab and Haryana High Court which have significantly enhanced the disposal of cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH