No place for corruption in judiciary: Justice Jasbir Singh
Amritsar: Acting Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court Justice Jasbir Singh today said corruption has no place in the judicial system and everybody involved in the system should do the best to maintain the public faith in judiciary.
"Corruption has no place in the judicial system and corrupt official wouldn`t be spared at any cost," Justice Jasbir Singh said.
"People of the nation have immense faith in the judicial system, so everybody involved in the system should do the best to maintain the public faith in judiciary," Singh said.
Justice Jasbir Singh was here in the border town of Ajnala where he laid the foundation stone of Judicial Court complex. The project is likely to be completed within a period of one year.
He said that currently 41 benches were working in Punjab and Haryana High Court which have significantly enhanced the disposal of cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Honour killing in Kairana: Youth shot at by father-in-law in for marrying girl against parents' choice
- BCCI to meet today to discuss SC verdict on Lodha panel's report
- JuD medical team to apply for Indian visa to travel to Kashmir
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- London’s Golders Green station closed due to security alert over abandoned car