No place for corruption in judiciary: Justice Jasbir Singh
Amritsar: Acting Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court Justice Jasbir Singh today said corruption has no place in the judicial system and everybody involved in the system should do the best to maintain the public faith in judiciary.
"Corruption has no place in the judicial system and corrupt official wouldn`t be spared at any cost," Justice Jasbir Singh said.
"People of the nation have immense faith in the judicial system, so everybody involved in the system should do the best to maintain the public faith in judiciary," Singh said.
Justice Jasbir Singh was here in the border town of Ajnala where he laid the foundation stone of Judicial Court complex. The project is likely to be completed within a period of one year.
He said that currently 41 benches were working in Punjab and Haryana High Court which have significantly enhanced the disposal of cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal