Pakistani spy held in Ludhiana: Police
Ludhiana: A Pakistani national accused of spying was arrested from the old city area of this industrial hub in Punjab Thursday, police said.
Further details were awaited as police officers said the Pakistani national was being interrogated.
The arrest came nearly 12 days after Chandigarh police arrested Pakistani spy Kashif Ali from the city.
Ali had been living in Chandigarh for over two years in a rented accommodation in Sector 44 under the fake name of Pawan Kumar.
His accomplices in Delhi and Chandigarh had helped him procure a voter identity card and a permanent account number (PAN) card.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Cancer: Early warning signs you shouldn't ignore!