Pakistani spy held in Ludhiana: Police
Ludhiana: A Pakistani national accused of spying was arrested from the old city area of this industrial hub in Punjab Thursday, police said.
Further details were awaited as police officers said the Pakistani national was being interrogated.
The arrest came nearly 12 days after Chandigarh police arrested Pakistani spy Kashif Ali from the city.
Ali had been living in Chandigarh for over two years in a rented accommodation in Sector 44 under the fake name of Pawan Kumar.
His accomplices in Delhi and Chandigarh had helped him procure a voter identity card and a permanent account number (PAN) card.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video