Pakistani spy held in Ludhiana: Police
Ludhiana: A Pakistani national accused of spying was arrested from the old city area of this industrial hub in Punjab Thursday, police said.
Further details were awaited as police officers said the Pakistani national was being interrogated.
The arrest came nearly 12 days after Chandigarh police arrested Pakistani spy Kashif Ali from the city.
Ali had been living in Chandigarh for over two years in a rented accommodation in Sector 44 under the fake name of Pawan Kumar.
His accomplices in Delhi and Chandigarh had helped him procure a voter identity card and a permanent account number (PAN) card.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'