Paramours commit suicide by consuming poison
Batala: A man and a woman, who were in a
relationship before the marriage of one of them, allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison at Dogar village at separate places, police said.
Hardip Masih, a resident of Dogar village, was in love
with Kiran, belonging to the same village, but she was
married to another person at Kot Khalsa area in Amritsar three
months ago, they said.
Both met when she came to her native village yesterday,
following which Masih allegedly consumed poison and died at a
private hospital in Fatehgarh Churian, they said.
Kiran also allegedly consumed poison when she heard the
news, they added.
The police have registered a case and further
investigations are underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog