Paramours commit suicide by consuming poison
Batala: A man and a woman, who were in a
relationship before the marriage of one of them, allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison at Dogar village at separate places, police said.
Hardip Masih, a resident of Dogar village, was in love
with Kiran, belonging to the same village, but she was
married to another person at Kot Khalsa area in Amritsar three
months ago, they said.
Both met when she came to her native village yesterday,
following which Masih allegedly consumed poison and died at a
private hospital in Fatehgarh Churian, they said.
Kiran also allegedly consumed poison when she heard the
news, they added.
The police have registered a case and further
investigations are underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- MCI could be dead; new body may nurse medical education in India
- G20 nations warn of Brexit risk to global growth
- Flood threat: Water level on rise in various rivers in Bihar; Kosi, Bagmati flow above danger mark
- Our plan was to bowl maiden overs against West Indies, says Umesh Yadav
- India bowled with a lot of discipline, says Kraigg Brathwaite