Paramours commit suicide by consuming poison
Batala: A man and a woman, who were in a
relationship before the marriage of one of them, allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison at Dogar village at separate places, police said.
Hardip Masih, a resident of Dogar village, was in love
with Kiran, belonging to the same village, but she was
married to another person at Kot Khalsa area in Amritsar three
months ago, they said.
Both met when she came to her native village yesterday,
following which Masih allegedly consumed poison and died at a
private hospital in Fatehgarh Churian, they said.
Kiran also allegedly consumed poison when she heard the
news, they added.
The police have registered a case and further
investigations are underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh