Paramours commit suicide by consuming poison
Batala: A man and a woman, who were in a
relationship before the marriage of one of them, allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison at Dogar village at separate places, police said.
Hardip Masih, a resident of Dogar village, was in love
with Kiran, belonging to the same village, but she was
married to another person at Kot Khalsa area in Amritsar three
months ago, they said.
Both met when she came to her native village yesterday,
following which Masih allegedly consumed poison and died at a
private hospital in Fatehgarh Churian, they said.
Kiran also allegedly consumed poison when she heard the
news, they added.
The police have registered a case and further
investigations are underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month