Parkash Singh Badal condemns clash at Golden Temple
Chandigarh: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal today strongly condemned a clash between two groups inside the Golden Temple premises in Amritsar, saying nobody would be allowed to disturb hard earned atmosphere of peace and harmony in the state.
"Incidents that happened today at Amritsar on the occasion of 30th anniversary of operation Bluestar, had deeply pained him and members of the Sikh community throughout the world," a statement issued here quoting the Chief Minister said.
Nothing should be done which dents the image of the great, patriotic and peaceful Sikh community, he said. Badal said anybody found guilty of trying to disturb the peace of the state would be dealt with firmly and nobody would be allowed to take law in his own hands.
Meanwhile, an official spokesman said here that the law enforcing agencies have been directed to deal firmly with those responsible for today`s incidents.
- Is Bhagat Singh a revolutionary terrorist? : Taal Thok Ke Extra Strong - Part 1
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part II
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part III
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part IV
- Dozen laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Pakistan has received Letters Rogatory in Pathankot case: Minister
- Interlinking rivers only solution to drought: Government
- VVIP chopper scam: Govt to seek CBI report, blacklist AgustaWestland; Sonia Gandhi rejects allegations against her
- Pakistani fanatics heckle, show shoe to Kabir Khan at Karachi airport - Watch