Pawar may attend Badal`s swearing-in ceremony
Mumbai: Agriculture minister Sharad Pawar
may attend the swearing-in ceremony of Punjab Chief
Minister Parkash Singh Badal on March 14, party sources said.
"Pawar saheb has plans to attend the function on
condition that there is no major development in Parliament (on
that day)," NCP sources told PTI.
Pawar is now in Mumbai and attended a function with
President Pratibha Patil to mark the launch of the year-long
birth centenary celebrations of Maharashtra`s first chief
minister Yashwantrao Chavan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez