Pawar may attend Badal`s swearing-in ceremony
Mumbai: Agriculture minister Sharad Pawar
may attend the swearing-in ceremony of Punjab Chief
Minister Parkash Singh Badal on March 14, party sources said.
"Pawar saheb has plans to attend the function on
condition that there is no major development in Parliament (on
that day)," NCP sources told PTI.
Pawar is now in Mumbai and attended a function with
President Pratibha Patil to mark the launch of the year-long
birth centenary celebrations of Maharashtra`s first chief
minister Yashwantrao Chavan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs