Pre-mature retirement of corrupt officers: Punjab govt
Chandigarh: Punjab government on Thursday asked all its departments to pre-maturely retire corrupt and inefficient officers and employees in order to provide a clean and transparent administration.
The state government is committed to provide clean, honest, transparent and efficient administration and has decided that under the provisions of Punjab Civil Services Rule, 1975 (pre-mature retirement), the record of every officer or employee be reviewed after completion of 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 years of qualifying service.
After thoroughly reviewing the service record, the employee may be allowed to continue in service, an official spokesman said here on Thursday.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on