PSEB Class X results declared
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) declared the results for Class 10th exam on Tuesday.
Students can check their results on the PSEB website - http://www.pseb.ac.in/.
The PSEB was earlier scheduled to declare the results on Monday.
In a short note on its Website, the Board had yesterday informed, "Secondary (Class 10th) Exam Result 2014 is likely to be declared on 3rd June 2014."
Over three lakh students had appeared for the examination that was held in March-April this year.
Zee Media extends best wishes to students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Maoists kill LJP leader, brother in Bihar
- French Open 2016, Day 4: Sania Mirza, Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna enter French Open second round
- Panama probe independent of Bachchan's presence at Modi bash: Union Law Minister
- PM Modi congratulates new Kerala CM
- Jharkhand Maoists torch 35 vehicles in 150 days; contractors panic