PSEB Class X results declared
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) declared the results for Class 10th exam on Tuesday.
Students can check their results on the PSEB website - http://www.pseb.ac.in/.
The PSEB was earlier scheduled to declare the results on Monday.
In a short note on its Website, the Board had yesterday informed, "Secondary (Class 10th) Exam Result 2014 is likely to be declared on 3rd June 2014."
Over three lakh students had appeared for the examination that was held in March-April this year.
Zee Media extends best wishes to students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees