PSEB Class X results declared
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) declared the results for Class 10th exam on Tuesday.
Students can check their results on the PSEB website - http://www.pseb.ac.in/.
The PSEB was earlier scheduled to declare the results on Monday.
In a short note on its Website, the Board had yesterday informed, "Secondary (Class 10th) Exam Result 2014 is likely to be declared on 3rd June 2014."
Over three lakh students had appeared for the examination that was held in March-April this year.
Zee Media extends best wishes to students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog