Punjab: 23 Police Service officers shifted
Chandigarh: In a major police reshuffle, the Punjab government Monday transferred 23 state police officers of SP rank with immediate effect.
The transfers have been made on administrative grounds, a spokesman said, adding that they are of the rank of Superintendent of Police.
Among those transferred included Balbir Singh, who becomes Assistant Commandant 4th Indian Reserve Battalion (IRB), Kapurthala, Narinder Singh as Assistant Commandant 5th IRB, Amritsar, Kehar Singh as Assistant Commandant 3rd IRB, Ludhiana and Dilbagh Singh as Assistant Commandant 6th IRB, Ladha Kothi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference