Punjab BJP to launch `One note Kamal par vote` campaign on Saturday
Chandigarh: Punjab BJP will launch a campaign to garner votes for party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi from Saturday.
In `One note Kamal par vote` campaign, the party workers will visit 15 lakh houses and expose the "mal-administration" of the UPA government and achievements made by the erstwhile NDA government, led by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, state BJP president Kamal Sharma said.
He claimed that this fortnight campaign will ensure all the 13 seats of Lok Sabha in Punjab for BJP and will help form NDA government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends