Punjab BJP to launch `One note Kamal par vote` campaign on Saturday
Chandigarh: Punjab BJP will launch a campaign to garner votes for party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi from Saturday.
In `One note Kamal par vote` campaign, the party workers will visit 15 lakh houses and expose the "mal-administration" of the UPA government and achievements made by the erstwhile NDA government, led by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, state BJP president Kamal Sharma said.
He claimed that this fortnight campaign will ensure all the 13 seats of Lok Sabha in Punjab for BJP and will help form NDA government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar