Punjab BJP to launch `One note Kamal par vote` campaign on Saturday
Chandigarh: Punjab BJP will launch a campaign to garner votes for party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi from Saturday.
In `One note Kamal par vote` campaign, the party workers will visit 15 lakh houses and expose the "mal-administration" of the UPA government and achievements made by the erstwhile NDA government, led by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, state BJP president Kamal Sharma said.
He claimed that this fortnight campaign will ensure all the 13 seats of Lok Sabha in Punjab for BJP and will help form NDA government.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!