Punjab budget to be presented on March 20
Chandigarh: The Punjab budget for 2013-14 will be presented by Finance Minister Parminder Dhindsa in the state Assembly here on March 20.
The budget session will commence on March 11 with the address of Governor Shivraj V Patil, an official spokesman here today.
There will be discussions of three day each on the address of the Governor and on the budget.
The other agenda to be taken up includes Obituary References and Legislative business, the spokesman said adding the session would conclude on March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured