Punjab budget to be presented on March 20
Chandigarh: The Punjab budget for 2013-14 will be presented by Finance Minister Parminder Dhindsa in the state Assembly here on March 20.
The budget session will commence on March 11 with the address of Governor Shivraj V Patil, an official spokesman here today.
There will be discussions of three day each on the address of the Governor and on the budget.
The other agenda to be taken up includes Obituary References and Legislative business, the spokesman said adding the session would conclude on March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister