Punjab budget to be presented on March 20
Chandigarh: The Punjab budget for 2013-14 will be presented by Finance Minister Parminder Dhindsa in the state Assembly here on March 20.
The budget session will commence on March 11 with the address of Governor Shivraj V Patil, an official spokesman here today.
There will be discussions of three day each on the address of the Governor and on the budget.
The other agenda to be taken up includes Obituary References and Legislative business, the spokesman said adding the session would conclude on March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress