Punjab budget to be presented on March 20
Chandigarh: The Punjab budget for 2013-14 will be presented by Finance Minister Parminder Dhindsa in the state Assembly here on March 20.
The budget session will commence on March 11 with the address of Governor Shivraj V Patil, an official spokesman here today.
There will be discussions of three day each on the address of the Governor and on the budget.
The other agenda to be taken up includes Obituary References and Legislative business, the spokesman said adding the session would conclude on March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh's BNP to hold countrywide protest on Wednesday
- Hyderabad police mulls 'designated driver' concept to check drunken driving
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray favours 'Sharia-type' law to tackle rape
- Parsi population dips by 18 per cent between 2001-2011
- Sebastian Vettel supports world champions Lewis Hamilton over yellow-flag row with Nico Rosberg