Punjab budget to be presented on March 20
Chandigarh: The Punjab budget for 2013-14 will be presented by Finance Minister Parminder Dhindsa in the state Assembly here on March 20.
The budget session will commence on March 11 with the address of Governor Shivraj V Patil, an official spokesman here today.
There will be discussions of three day each on the address of the Governor and on the budget.
The other agenda to be taken up includes Obituary References and Legislative business, the spokesman said adding the session would conclude on March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?