Punjab cabinet condoles Gurdwara shootout incident in US
Chandigarh: The Punjab Cabinet on Tuesday mourned the unfortunate shootout incident at Oak Creek Gurdwara in the United States on August 6 in which six devotees were killed.
Disclosing this here, an official spokesperson said that the council of ministers under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal shared heartfelt sympathies with the members of bereaved families in this hour of crisis.
The cabinet also appreciated the US administration for extending all necessary logistic and diplomatic support in providing relief and succour to the families of the victims, the spokesperson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love