Punjab cabinet condoles Gurdwara shootout incident in US
Chandigarh: The Punjab Cabinet on Tuesday mourned the unfortunate shootout incident at Oak Creek Gurdwara in the United States on August 6 in which six devotees were killed.
Disclosing this here, an official spokesperson said that the council of ministers under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal shared heartfelt sympathies with the members of bereaved families in this hour of crisis.
The cabinet also appreciated the US administration for extending all necessary logistic and diplomatic support in providing relief and succour to the families of the victims, the spokesperson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley