Punjab cabinet condoles Gurdwara shootout incident in US
Chandigarh: The Punjab Cabinet on Tuesday mourned the unfortunate shootout incident at Oak Creek Gurdwara in the United States on August 6 in which six devotees were killed.
Disclosing this here, an official spokesperson said that the council of ministers under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal shared heartfelt sympathies with the members of bereaved families in this hour of crisis.
The cabinet also appreciated the US administration for extending all necessary logistic and diplomatic support in providing relief and succour to the families of the victims, the spokesperson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'