Punjab CISF jawan commits suicide
Tehri (Uttarakhand): A CISF constable on Friday
allegedly committed suicide here shooting himself with his
own service revolver.
Prabhat Chandra Dave (38) was a resident of Gurdaspur in
Punjab, police said.
Hearing the gunshot, a large number of people gathered
and rushed Dave to hospital where he was declared brought
The exact cause of suicide was not known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations