Punjab CISF jawan commits suicide
Tehri (Uttarakhand): A CISF constable on Friday
allegedly committed suicide here shooting himself with his
own service revolver.
Prabhat Chandra Dave (38) was a resident of Gurdaspur in
Punjab, police said.
Hearing the gunshot, a large number of people gathered
and rushed Dave to hospital where he was declared brought
The exact cause of suicide was not known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Jasprit Bumrah jumps to career best No. 2 spot in ICC T20I Rankings
- Water tanker scam: ACB summons Delhi Water Minister Kapil Mishra for questioning
- Now recharge your body and phone with KFC's 'Watt a Box' meal!- Watch
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid