Punjab CISF jawan commits suicide
Tehri (Uttarakhand): A CISF constable on Friday
allegedly committed suicide here shooting himself with his
own service revolver.
Prabhat Chandra Dave (38) was a resident of Gurdaspur in
Punjab, police said.
Hearing the gunshot, a large number of people gathered
and rushed Dave to hospital where he was declared brought
The exact cause of suicide was not known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!