Punjab CISF jawan commits suicide
Tehri (Uttarakhand): A CISF constable on Friday
allegedly committed suicide here shooting himself with his
own service revolver.
Prabhat Chandra Dave (38) was a resident of Gurdaspur in
Punjab, police said.
Hearing the gunshot, a large number of people gathered
and rushed Dave to hospital where he was declared brought
The exact cause of suicide was not known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?