Punjab CISF jawan commits suicide
Tehri (Uttarakhand): A CISF constable on Friday
allegedly committed suicide here shooting himself with his
own service revolver.
Prabhat Chandra Dave (38) was a resident of Gurdaspur in
Punjab, police said.
Hearing the gunshot, a large number of people gathered
and rushed Dave to hospital where he was declared brought
The exact cause of suicide was not known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation