Punjab EC sets up call centre to register complaints
Chandigarh: A call centre has been set up at
the office of Chief Electoral Officer here for receiving
complaints regarding electoral rolls, as per directions of the
Election Commission of India.
A spokesman of the Chief Electoral Officer, Punjab, today
said anybody could register complaints regarding the electoral
rolls of Punjab state or any other complaint related to
election matters at the call centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days