Punjab EC sets up call centre to register complaints
Chandigarh: A call centre has been set up at
the office of Chief Electoral Officer here for receiving
complaints regarding electoral rolls, as per directions of the
Election Commission of India.
A spokesman of the Chief Electoral Officer, Punjab, today
said anybody could register complaints regarding the electoral
rolls of Punjab state or any other complaint related to
election matters at the call centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala