Punjab govt direct departments to fill vacant post
Chandigarh: The Punjab government on Friday issued directions to various state departments for taking necessary steps to fill all vacant posts expeditiously, an official spokesman said.
A decision was taken at the recent cabinet meeting to fill all the vacant posts in local government departments and Panchayati Raj institutions without any delay, the spokesman said.
The Cabinet also decided to fill the posts, which are vacant in revenue generating and revenue spending departments immediately.
The spokesman said that all financial commissioners, principal secretaries and administrative secretaries have been issued directions to take steps to fill all the vacant posts with immediate effect and send compliance report to the Cabinet branch for the information of the Chief Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Actor-politician Ramya says 'Pakistan not hell', faces sedition charge
- After NEET, govt works on National Authority for Testing for engineering admissions
- SHOCKING! Hyderabad woman arrested for carrying 2 Kg gold in her underwear at Delhi airport
- Thailand military court opens trial in Bangkok shrine blast
- How to overcome your jetlag?