Punjab govt direct departments to fill vacant post
Chandigarh: The Punjab government on Friday issued directions to various state departments for taking necessary steps to fill all vacant posts expeditiously, an official spokesman said.
A decision was taken at the recent cabinet meeting to fill all the vacant posts in local government departments and Panchayati Raj institutions without any delay, the spokesman said.
The Cabinet also decided to fill the posts, which are vacant in revenue generating and revenue spending departments immediately.
The spokesman said that all financial commissioners, principal secretaries and administrative secretaries have been issued directions to take steps to fill all the vacant posts with immediate effect and send compliance report to the Cabinet branch for the information of the Chief Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- M&M incorporates Mahindra Airways as wholly-owned subsidiary
- Airtel proposes Rs 30 crore annual package to Sunil Mittal
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies