Punjab govt direct departments to fill vacant post
Chandigarh: The Punjab government on Friday issued directions to various state departments for taking necessary steps to fill all vacant posts expeditiously, an official spokesman said.
A decision was taken at the recent cabinet meeting to fill all the vacant posts in local government departments and Panchayati Raj institutions without any delay, the spokesman said.
The Cabinet also decided to fill the posts, which are vacant in revenue generating and revenue spending departments immediately.
The spokesman said that all financial commissioners, principal secretaries and administrative secretaries have been issued directions to take steps to fill all the vacant posts with immediate effect and send compliance report to the Cabinet branch for the information of the Chief Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details