Punjab govt misusing public money: Bhattal
Chandigarh: Leader of Opposition and former Chief Minister of Punjab, Rajinder Kaur Bhattal has blamed SAD-BJP led coalition government for misusing public money in the name of development and for failing to carry on the development schemes started by the Congress government in the state. Optimistic about coming to power in the next state elections, Bhattal said that the erring officials in the current government would be brought to books.
In an open and candied chat with anchor-producer Gagan Deep Chauhan of Zee Punjabi, Bhattalnot only opened up about her political career, but also revealed the untold secrets of her personal life. On the show ‘Satsriakal Pradhan Ji’, Bhattal spoke on how she was forced to step into politics against all her wishes, despite hating it.
Watch the show, aired every Sunday at 7.30 pm on Zee Punjabi, to know more about the lives of politicians from up and close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter