Punjab govt misusing public money: Bhattal
Chandigarh: Leader of Opposition and former Chief Minister of Punjab, Rajinder Kaur Bhattal has blamed SAD-BJP led coalition government for misusing public money in the name of development and for failing to carry on the development schemes started by the Congress government in the state. Optimistic about coming to power in the next state elections, Bhattal said that the erring officials in the current government would be brought to books.
In an open and candied chat with anchor-producer Gagan Deep Chauhan of Zee Punjabi, Bhattalnot only opened up about her political career, but also revealed the untold secrets of her personal life. On the show ‘Satsriakal Pradhan Ji’, Bhattal spoke on how she was forced to step into politics against all her wishes, despite hating it.
Watch the show, aired every Sunday at 7.30 pm on Zee Punjabi, to know more about the lives of politicians from up and close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!