Punjab govt misusing public money: Bhattal
Chandigarh: Leader of Opposition and former Chief Minister of Punjab, Rajinder Kaur Bhattal has blamed SAD-BJP led coalition government for misusing public money in the name of development and for failing to carry on the development schemes started by the Congress government in the state. Optimistic about coming to power in the next state elections, Bhattal said that the erring officials in the current government would be brought to books.
In an open and candied chat with anchor-producer Gagan Deep Chauhan of Zee Punjabi, Bhattalnot only opened up about her political career, but also revealed the untold secrets of her personal life. On the show ‘Satsriakal Pradhan Ji’, Bhattal spoke on how she was forced to step into politics against all her wishes, despite hating it.
Watch the show, aired every Sunday at 7.30 pm on Zee Punjabi, to know more about the lives of politicians from up and close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'