Punjab govt transfers 31 IPS officers
Chandigarh: In a major reshuffle in the
police department, the Punjab government on Friday transferred 31
Those transferred include officials of ADGP, IG and DIG
rank, an official spokesman said here.
Rajinder Singh has been posted as ADGP Welfare, while S K
Sharma will take over the charge of ADGP Human Resources
Narinder Sharma has been appointed ADGP Internal
Vigilance Cell and Human Rights.
Mohd Mustafa would be the new ADGP (Policies and Rules)
and Hardeep Singh Dhillon has been made ADGP Intelligence and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi