Punjab govt transfers 31 IPS officers
Chandigarh: In a major reshuffle in the
police department, the Punjab government on Friday transferred 31
Those transferred include officials of ADGP, IG and DIG
rank, an official spokesman said here.
Rajinder Singh has been posted as ADGP Welfare, while S K
Sharma will take over the charge of ADGP Human Resources
Narinder Sharma has been appointed ADGP Internal
Vigilance Cell and Human Rights.
Mohd Mustafa would be the new ADGP (Policies and Rules)
and Hardeep Singh Dhillon has been made ADGP Intelligence and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM