‘Punjab Health dept vacant posts to be filled up’
Chandigarh: Punjab government is committed to providing world class health facilities in the state and would fill up vacant posts in the health department, said Health and Family Welfare Minister Madan Mohan Mittal on Tuesday.
Assuming his office at the Punjab Civil Secretariat here, Mittal said a special cell would be created to seek suggestions from all over the state to improve the health facilities.
The vacant posts in the health department would be filled
up on a priority basis under a special plan, the minister
To ensure the presence of doctors and other staff in hospitals and primary health centres, especially in villages, he said, a special drive would be launched soon.
Medicines would be provided to the common man at reasonable prices and for that the process of purchase of medicines would be made more transparent, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Court to hear plea against Mohammad Akhlaq's family
- The UK EU referendum: Here is all you need to know
- Motorola Moto G4 goes on sale, buy it at Rs 12,499 on Amazon India
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Sweden's coach doubtful whether they will find another player like him
- Aryan Khan looks so Bollywood ready! Are filmmakers listening?