‘Punjab Health dept vacant posts to be filled up’
Chandigarh: Punjab government is committed to providing world class health facilities in the state and would fill up vacant posts in the health department, said Health and Family Welfare Minister Madan Mohan Mittal on Tuesday.
Assuming his office at the Punjab Civil Secretariat here, Mittal said a special cell would be created to seek suggestions from all over the state to improve the health facilities.
The vacant posts in the health department would be filled
up on a priority basis under a special plan, the minister
To ensure the presence of doctors and other staff in hospitals and primary health centres, especially in villages, he said, a special drive would be launched soon.
Medicines would be provided to the common man at reasonable prices and for that the process of purchase of medicines would be made more transparent, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden