‘Punjab Health dept vacant posts to be filled up’
Chandigarh: Punjab government is committed to providing world class health facilities in the state and would fill up vacant posts in the health department, said Health and Family Welfare Minister Madan Mohan Mittal on Tuesday.
Assuming his office at the Punjab Civil Secretariat here, Mittal said a special cell would be created to seek suggestions from all over the state to improve the health facilities.
The vacant posts in the health department would be filled
up on a priority basis under a special plan, the minister
To ensure the presence of doctors and other staff in hospitals and primary health centres, especially in villages, he said, a special drive would be launched soon.
Medicines would be provided to the common man at reasonable prices and for that the process of purchase of medicines would be made more transparent, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof