Punjab law commission chairman`s term extended by two years
Chandigarh: Tenure of Punjab State Law
Commission Chairman Justice Amarbir Singh Gill has been
extended by two years.
Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal granted extension to
Justice Gill`s term in office by two years yesterday, a CMO
Justice Gill`s present term was slated to expire on June
20 this year.
Meanwhile, Badal nominated the President of Aarhtia
Association Ravinder Singh Cheema as the Vice Chairman of the
Punjab State Mandi Board with immediate effect.
Badal also nominated Indermohan Singh Qadian as Chairman
of the Market Committee Ludhiana.
He also nominated Thakur Jagdish Singh and Master Gian
Singh as Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Market Committee
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen