Punjab law commission chairman`s term extended by two years
Chandigarh: Tenure of Punjab State Law
Commission Chairman Justice Amarbir Singh Gill has been
extended by two years.
Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal granted extension to
Justice Gill`s term in office by two years yesterday, a CMO
Justice Gill`s present term was slated to expire on June
20 this year.
Meanwhile, Badal nominated the President of Aarhtia
Association Ravinder Singh Cheema as the Vice Chairman of the
Punjab State Mandi Board with immediate effect.
Badal also nominated Indermohan Singh Qadian as Chairman
of the Market Committee Ludhiana.
He also nominated Thakur Jagdish Singh and Master Gian
Singh as Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Market Committee
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive