Punjab law commission chairman`s term extended by two years
Chandigarh: Tenure of Punjab State Law
Commission Chairman Justice Amarbir Singh Gill has been
extended by two years.
Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal granted extension to
Justice Gill`s term in office by two years yesterday, a CMO
Justice Gill`s present term was slated to expire on June
20 this year.
Meanwhile, Badal nominated the President of Aarhtia
Association Ravinder Singh Cheema as the Vice Chairman of the
Punjab State Mandi Board with immediate effect.
Badal also nominated Indermohan Singh Qadian as Chairman
of the Market Committee Ludhiana.
He also nominated Thakur Jagdish Singh and Master Gian
Singh as Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Market Committee
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India