Punjab law commission chairman`s term extended by two years
Chandigarh: Tenure of Punjab State Law
Commission Chairman Justice Amarbir Singh Gill has been
extended by two years.
Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal granted extension to
Justice Gill`s term in office by two years yesterday, a CMO
Justice Gill`s present term was slated to expire on June
20 this year.
Meanwhile, Badal nominated the President of Aarhtia
Association Ravinder Singh Cheema as the Vice Chairman of the
Punjab State Mandi Board with immediate effect.
Badal also nominated Indermohan Singh Qadian as Chairman
of the Market Committee Ludhiana.
He also nominated Thakur Jagdish Singh and Master Gian
Singh as Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Market Committee
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai