Punjab: One killed, three injured in road mishap
Phagwara: A youth died while three others were injured, one of them seriously, in a road accident here, police said Friday.
The accident happened last night on Jalandhar-Chandigarh Phagwara bypass near here, they said.
The deceased was identified as Prabh Dashmesh Singh, a resident of Ludhiana.
The injured include Dharamjot Singh and Jang Bahadur Singh, both car occupants and a cyclist Darshan Singh. They have been admitted to a civil hospital nearby.
However, Jang Bahadur Singh, who was in critical condition, was referred to a Ludhiana hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday