Punjab: One killed, three injured in road mishap
Phagwara: A youth died while three others were injured, one of them seriously, in a road accident here, police said Friday.
The accident happened last night on Jalandhar-Chandigarh Phagwara bypass near here, they said.
The deceased was identified as Prabh Dashmesh Singh, a resident of Ludhiana.
The injured include Dharamjot Singh and Jang Bahadur Singh, both car occupants and a cyclist Darshan Singh. They have been admitted to a civil hospital nearby.
However, Jang Bahadur Singh, who was in critical condition, was referred to a Ludhiana hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat