Punjab: One killed, three injured in road mishap
Phagwara: A youth died while three others were injured, one of them seriously, in a road accident here, police said Friday.
The accident happened last night on Jalandhar-Chandigarh Phagwara bypass near here, they said.
The deceased was identified as Prabh Dashmesh Singh, a resident of Ludhiana.
The injured include Dharamjot Singh and Jang Bahadur Singh, both car occupants and a cyclist Darshan Singh. They have been admitted to a civil hospital nearby.
However, Jang Bahadur Singh, who was in critical condition, was referred to a Ludhiana hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video