Punjab: One killed, three injured in road mishap
Phagwara: A youth died while three others were injured, one of them seriously, in a road accident here, police said Friday.
The accident happened last night on Jalandhar-Chandigarh Phagwara bypass near here, they said.
The deceased was identified as Prabh Dashmesh Singh, a resident of Ludhiana.
The injured include Dharamjot Singh and Jang Bahadur Singh, both car occupants and a cyclist Darshan Singh. They have been admitted to a civil hospital nearby.
However, Jang Bahadur Singh, who was in critical condition, was referred to a Ludhiana hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!