Punjab shocker: Six boys sodomise 8-year-old
Chandigarh: In a shocking incident, a Class IV student was allegedly sodomised by five minors and a 19-year-old youth in the staff quarters on the Panjab University campus here.
The accused, who have been arrested, also made an MMS of the boy, which they circulated and uploaded online, police said today.
As per the complaint of the victim`s father, the incident occurred on April 11 when his eight-year-old son was playing outside the house in the campus.
Six persons known to him in the neighbourhood took him to the house of one of the accused on the pretext of giving him marbles to play, police said.
The accused then allegedly sexually assaulted the Class IV student and made an MMS, police said, adding that they also threatened him of dire consequences.
The MMS was circulated and that was how the victim`s father got to know of the crime.
The victim and accused are children of Class IV employees of the university and reside on the campus. The five accused minors are aged between 14 and 17 years.
The five minors arrested by police have been sent to a juvenile home, police said, adding they have seized the mobile phone and investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'