Punjab: Sikh hardliner preacher arrested at Amritsar airport
Amritsar: Sikh hardliner Baba Baljit Singh Daduwal was detained on Tuesday by immigration staff at Guru Ramdas International Airport here as soon as he landed from UK in connection with a case in Haryana.
In the wake of a look-out circular issued by the Sirsa police for Daduwal, the preacher was detained at the airport this morning by the immigration staff, officials said here.
The Sikh preacher would be later handed over to the police for further investigation in the case, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack