Punjab will be bankrupt by March 2012: Manpreet
Amritsar: The Peoples Party of Punjab
(PPP), led by Manpreet Singh Badal, Tuesday said Punjab would become bankrupt by March next year.
"Punjab will become bankrupt by March 31 next year and
salaries of employees will not be paid in time by the Parkash
Singh Badal-led government," Manpreet said.
Talking about an alliance with the BSP, he said former
Governor Surjit Singh Barnala had been asked to hold talks
with Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati in this regard.
On Gandhian Anna Hazare, Manpreet said his party was
regularly in touch with him and even Team Anna was fully
convinced about policies of the PPP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY