Rahul Gandhi a novice, no match to Narendra Modi: Badal
Shahkot: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is a novice in public life and is hardly any match to BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said on Wednesday.
The country`s Prime Minister should be a "learned personality with varied administrative and public experience", he told reporters here.
"It is a fact that Rahul Gandhi lacks these. He is a novice in public life," Badal said after inaugurating an administrative complex.
It is not possible for such a person to shoulder the huge responsibility of serving the nation, he said.
"Modi has proved his mettle time and again as an able administrator by taking the state of Gujarat on the path to progress," Badal said.
Earlier addressing a public rally, the Chief Minister slammed Congress vice-president Rahul and party head Sonia Gandhi.
"The nation is facing external and internal crisis. But both Sonia Gandhi and Rahul are not even aware about the basic topography of the nation," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed