Rahul Gandhi a novice, no match to Narendra Modi: Badal
Shahkot: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is a novice in public life and is hardly any match to BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said on Wednesday.
The country`s Prime Minister should be a "learned personality with varied administrative and public experience", he told reporters here.
"It is a fact that Rahul Gandhi lacks these. He is a novice in public life," Badal said after inaugurating an administrative complex.
It is not possible for such a person to shoulder the huge responsibility of serving the nation, he said.
"Modi has proved his mettle time and again as an able administrator by taking the state of Gujarat on the path to progress," Badal said.
Earlier addressing a public rally, the Chief Minister slammed Congress vice-president Rahul and party head Sonia Gandhi.
"The nation is facing external and internal crisis. But both Sonia Gandhi and Rahul are not even aware about the basic topography of the nation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you