Rahul Gandhi a novice, no match to Narendra Modi: Badal
Shahkot: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is a novice in public life and is hardly any match to BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said on Wednesday.
The country`s Prime Minister should be a "learned personality with varied administrative and public experience", he told reporters here.
"It is a fact that Rahul Gandhi lacks these. He is a novice in public life," Badal said after inaugurating an administrative complex.
It is not possible for such a person to shoulder the huge responsibility of serving the nation, he said.
"Modi has proved his mettle time and again as an able administrator by taking the state of Gujarat on the path to progress," Badal said.
Earlier addressing a public rally, the Chief Minister slammed Congress vice-president Rahul and party head Sonia Gandhi.
"The nation is facing external and internal crisis. But both Sonia Gandhi and Rahul are not even aware about the basic topography of the nation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog