Rahul Gandhi a novice, no match to Narendra Modi: Badal
Shahkot: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is a novice in public life and is hardly any match to BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said on Wednesday.
The country`s Prime Minister should be a "learned personality with varied administrative and public experience", he told reporters here.
"It is a fact that Rahul Gandhi lacks these. He is a novice in public life," Badal said after inaugurating an administrative complex.
It is not possible for such a person to shoulder the huge responsibility of serving the nation, he said.
"Modi has proved his mettle time and again as an able administrator by taking the state of Gujarat on the path to progress," Badal said.
Earlier addressing a public rally, the Chief Minister slammed Congress vice-president Rahul and party head Sonia Gandhi.
"The nation is facing external and internal crisis. But both Sonia Gandhi and Rahul are not even aware about the basic topography of the nation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30